The Service Quality Division offers several awards on an annual basis. This year’s Award Recipients will be recognized at the 25th Annual Service Quality Division Conference being held in Chicago, Illinois October 24-25, 2016. To nominate an Individual or Employer for an award, please send your completed nomination form to the Service Quality Division Awards Chair, Holly Mensen at email@example.com by the deadline of July 15th, 2016.
Please note, any member of the division may propose a nominee for an award. However, a person is only eligible for a particular award once. Below are brief descriptions of our awards, as well as submission forms to be completed. Here is a list of our former Award Recipients.
List of Awards
A.C. Rosander Award
- The Service Quality Division’s highest honor, the A.C. Rosander Award, is given in recognition of outstanding long-term service and leadership resulting in substantial progress towards the fulfillment of the Division’s programs and goals.
Outstanding Service Award
- The Service Quality Division Outstanding Service Award is given in recognition of above average effort in fulfilling the goals or professional stature of the Division.
Dedicated Service Award
- The Service Quality Division Dedicated Service Award is given in recognition of consistent and reliable service on behalf of the Division’s programs and goals. The award is primarily intended for, but not limited to, individuals that have successfully completed an assignment but with little opportunity for what could be classified as exceptional results.
Partners for Quality Award
- The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society.
Service Quality Star Award
- The Service Quality Star Award is given in recognition of outstanding service and leadership in the area of Service Quality. Nominees must be a member, in good standing, or ASQ and the Service Quality Division.
- The Service Quality Division also offers a bi-annual award (See Service Quality Star below). Nominations for this award are accepted from January 15 – March 15 and from May 15 – July 15. Award recipients are recognized at either WCQI or the Service Quality Division Conference.